I have just made a new 1.1.6 release of the UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java available for download. You can get it on either the UnboundID LDAP SDK product page or on the SourceForge project page. It should also be available in the Maven Central Repository in the near future (probably within the next day or two).
There are only a couple of minor changes in this release over the previous 1.1.5 version, including:
- I corrected an error in the documentation around the use of the content synchronization request control that incorrectly recommended using a response timeout of -1 rather than 0. A value of 0 indicates that no timeout should be used, while a value of -1 means that the connection-level timeout (which is 5 minutes by default) should be used.
- I fixed a problem in the way that the string representation of RDNs was generated when a DN was parsed from a string. Previously, some extra spaces could have been removed. The resulting string representation was technically equivalent to the version that was originally provided, but the original formatting should have been preserved.
- I updated the source for the Android LDAP client to match what was published as version 1.1 in the Android market.