We have just released version 6.0.7 of the UnboundID LDAP SDK for Java. It is available for download from GitHub and SourceForge, and it is available in the Maven Central Repository. You can find the release notes at https://docs.ldap.com/ldap-sdk/docs/release-notes.html, but here’s a summary of the changes included in this version:
- We fixed a bug in the SearchResultEntry.equals method that could prevent a SearchResultEntry from matching other types of Entry objects.
- We fixed a bug in the Entry.applyModifications method that could cause it to fail with a NOT_ALLOWED_ON_RDN result if the provided entry was missing one or more of the attribute values used in its RDN.
- We fixed a bug in the argument parser’s support for mutually dependent arguments with a set containing more than two arguments. Previously, the constraint would have been satisfied if at least two of the arguments were provided, rather than requiring all of them to be provided.
- We added JSONObject methods for retrieving fields by name using case-insensitive matching (by default, JSON field names are treated in a case-sensitive manner). Because it is possible that a JSON object will have multiple fields with the same name when using case-insensitive matching, there are a few options for indicating how such conflicts should be handled, including only returning the first match, returning a map with all matching fields, or throwing an exception if there are multiple matches.
- We updated the set of LDAP-related specifications to include the latest version of the draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht proposal.